Let the Games Begin!
Packet Pickup Party
Thursday, October 14 from 3-8pm
39 Shelter Cove Lane (behind Kroger)
A couple of things to know:
Picking up for friends
Yes, friends can pick up your packet for you. For this year only, we are also allowing your Fundraising Prizes to be picked up by a team member / friend if you are not able to attend.
Teams of 4 or more
The 411 on Tonight’s Festivities
Click the toggles for details
Is this your first time? We’ve made a step-by-step guide for you for today. Check it out here!
- Go to the pavilion and grab your packet and swag bag
- Find your Thursday bib (NEW this year!) and round the corner with your shirt size tear strip to grab your event shirt.
- If you raised at least $300, stop at the FlockYard to pick up your fundraising prizes
- You’ll pick up your Bingo Bracelet if you purchased a bingo ticket (or do so tonight if there are still tix available).
- Make a quick stop through the Newbie Zone to get to our NEW Hometown Sign painting stations (decorate an arrow with your hometown name and mileage so we can add to our “totem poles”
- Head over to the MUSC tent to sign the Honor Board and pick up a Survivor Swag Bag (if you are a survivor, of course).
- 4 bibs (including a NEW bib for Thursday night to help you/us navigate through packet pickup)
- Gifts and swag from us (and our fabulous sponsors)
If you raised at least $300, we’ll have prize(s) waiting for you at the FlockYard!
In addition to our own Pledge the Pink merchandise, some of our sponsors and fellow FlockStars will be selling their goods during the party on Thursday, so make sure you stop by and say hey to everyone (click here if you’d like to have a booth to sell products as a PTP fundraiser). Our very own DJ Alan will be back to blast your favorite tunes and keep us in stitches with hilarious games and antics.
Hometown Signs will be waiting for you to create under the big tent, and the beer and wine will be pouring for all of you with proper ID and 4 bucks a drink.