Registration Closes Aug 31
Join us for an island-hopping adventure of a lifetime, as we run, walk, and crawl 10 miles a day across the beautiful Lowcountry.
JOIN US SEPTEMBER 21-24 ON HILTON HEAD, DAUFUSKIE & CALLAWASSIE ISLANDS
Our race courses are as pretty as you
At Pledge the Pink, our 30-mile adventure will take you through oceanfront paths, oak shaded roads, award-winning beaches, and secluded wildlife zones.
You’ll hear dolphins sing, watch the sunrise, and feel the light ocean breeze, on your way to sweet victory at three finish lines.
Featuring a different island each day, you can choose to do one, two, or all three of our gorgeous 10-mile courses. And then party in paradise at each of the finish lines!
It’s an island-hopping, memory-making, selfie-shooting, snort-inducing, life-saving adventure of a lifetime.
Join us for 1, 2 or 3 days and use coupon code LASTCHANCE to save $50!
- 4 big beautiful medals
- Ticket to our waterfront kickoff party
- Daily parties with music, games & free food
- Official Event Tshirt
- Goody-filled swag bag
- Adorable race bibs
- Specially designed training schedules
- Exclusive workout videos
- Ferry to and from Daufuskie Island
- Access to our private, Pledge the Pink chat club
- Chances to win great prizes
- No fundraising required
- Kids 15 and under get a 20% Discount
- Kids under 7 get a $25 flat rate
Hop on our ferries and experience the remote island of Daufuskie. Soak up the lush coastal flora and wildlife on Callawassie. And enjoy the world-renowned beaches of Hilton Head Island.
Custom bling awaits you at each of our finish lines. Do all three days, and make it a four bling weekend with the bonus (and much coveted) Triple Nipple medal!
These bonds run deep. Whether you come with friends or take the pledge on your own—you’ll forever be part of a flamingo-lovin, inspirational, supportive, family. 1500 sisters strong (and a few brothers)!
We kick things off at our Packet Pickup Party on Thursday night, then party at our waterfront shindigs at the end of each race. Your food is included, as are the crazy games, scavenger hunts, and entertainment.
Need help planning your Pledge the Pink weekend? Check out our step-by-step instructions
We’ve got you covered. Register. Train. Rest your head.
- We’ll get you to Daufuskie Island (and back) for day one.
- Callawassie and Hilton Head are accessible by car so we’ll meet you at the start line on Sat and Sun.
- Our courses are well signed, lined with volunteers and cheering fans, and stocked with necessities (water, sports drink, snacks, bathrooms, and high fives). And the occasional alligator.
- The daily after-parties include a real sit-down meal, non-alcoholic beverages, live entertainment, bladder-leaking games, hysterical challenges and contests, endless photo opps, and boogying with a giant shoe.
- Oh, and we might just break another Guinness World Record.
This year’s theme:Super Heroes!
Finally, your excuse to wear a cape. This weekend, we’re giving a “kapow” to cancer—and you’ll get a chance to look the part. So channel your inner Wonder Woman, get geared up to fight crime cancer, and pile on the pink. We have prizes every day for the most kickbutt costumes.
From Queen to…Super Hero!
Get ready to place your crown in the vault and throw on your cape. This year, we’re giving a “kapow” to cancer—and you’ll get a chance to look the part. So channel your inner Wonder Woman, get geared up to fight crime cancer, and pile on the pink. We have prizes every day for the most kickbutt costumes.
We save lives here.
We mean it. 100% of our proceeds go to our beneficiaries—local and national partners working on groundbreaking vaccines, providing life-saving mammograms, and filling the treatment gaps for women in need.
LOVE FROM OUR PLEDGES
“My friends and I have been heckled at other events because we are always the last ones. We were worried that we’d be treated the same here. Instead, we were treated like queens. I’ve never experienced so much love, enthusiasm, and respect. It is pure joy.”
– Leslie G, proud to represent the Back of the Pack!
Ready to join us for the best weekend of your life?
You deserve this. You’ve got this. And we’ve got a limited amount of spots remaining.
(and beat the next price increase!)
We Pledge to create a premiere event bringing people from across the country to SC’s lowcountry for a four-day walk/run celebration. We Pledge to support each other and embrace all fitness levels, providing a safe environment for everyone to give their best. We Pledge to provide non-bureaucratic funding for breast cancer screening, treatment, and research. We Pledge to crush goals, laugh uncontrollably, and celebrate survivorship. We Pledge to give you the Best Weekend of Your Life.