Hilton HeadSunday, Oct 28
Accessible via Singleton Beach Rd. or Burke’s Beach Rd.
Let the world know how great it feels to PLEDGE THE PINK! Tag us on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter with these hashtags:
#pledgethepink #bestweekendofmylife #seaofpink
Need to Know
- We’ll meet you at the Chaplin Park start line (near the tennis courts)
- Leave your bag at the start line and we’ll take it to the after-party at the Omni
- Shuttles will run continuously from 10am-1pm to take you back to your cars at Chaplin; feel free to drive back to the Omni and join us for the after-after party!
- UPDATE: We’ve hired a bus to take Omni guests to the start line on Sunday. First load departs from the lobby at 5:55am and second load leaves at 6:25.
Rise and Shine!
Early bird (er, FlockStar) catches the worm! Our final day together starts at 7AM at Chaplin Park on Hilton Head. Trust us, watching the sun as it rises over the Atlantic Ocean is TOTALLY worth the early morning wake-up call.
What to expect upon arrival at Chaplin Park:
- Please carpool to the park and allow our volunteers to direct you to designated parking areas
- We will gather near the dog park entrance (follow the crowds/noise). Bag drop and bathrooms will be here.
- We will walk you to the start line at 6:45AM for announcements and warm-up
- At 7AM, our survivors will start and lead the pack to the beach for our final day together
- Sunrise is at 7:37AM so our 1/2 mile saunter down the beach should be absolutely breathtaking. Y’all are gonna GLOW in all these photos – you did sign up for Picture Pack, right?
- Along the course please keep an eye out for our Sea Turtles and stay clear of their nests. If you’re lucky enough, y’all might just see the mamas and babies make their journey from the dunes into the ocean. It is the most humbling event you will ever see!
- If you need assistance while on the beach, Beach Patrol is available – flag them down, or ask our volunteers to help get their attention.
- We will have well stocked Pit Stops on the course, and there are plenty of real bathrooms at the beach parks so don’t worry about a thing!
The After Party
Take the boardwalk from the finish line up to the beautiful Shorehouse Pavilion at the Omni and let’s celebrate all your accomplishments!
- 8:30AM – party will kick off and we’ll keep on jammin’ until 1PM. We hope you’ll stick around for our unofficial after-after party beach bash, too!
- Your race bib gets you a delicious brunch, and the Omni will have several bars set up so you can enjoy an adult beverage (or three). Guests can join us for brunch for $15.
- Shuttles will run back y’all back to your cars at Chaplin Park between 10AM – 1PM
The After-After Party
Not ready for the best weekend of your life to end just yet?
Our unofficial beach bash wrap party will take place near the finish line, so we hope you stick around for some much-deserved chill time with your new besties!
- Throw a towel, sunscreen, bathing suit/change of clothes in your Drop Bag at the start line and we’ll have it for you at the finish line.
- Or load your car with all your gear (plus a cooler, chairs, beach toys, whatever your heart desires) and leave it at the start line. Then take our shuttle bus to get your car and come back to the Omni to celebrate with us! Note – when you come back into Palmetto Dunes Resort with your car, tell the guard gate that you are going to the Omni and they’ll give you a pass.