Friday, October 20
Race Time: 8AM
9:15AM After Party begins at Middleton Park
12:30PM Survivor Celebration at Middleton Park
12:50PM Novant Health’s Butterfly Release
1PM 2024 Event Announcement & Open Registration
1:05PM Live Auction at Middleton Park
7:00PM Flamingo Bingo under the tent at Middleton Park
- Today we will head west and you’ll get to enjoy the ocean breezes on Beach Drive and soak up the beauty of Davis Creek and its spectacular wildlife. We’ll be on the (mostly) quiet roads for all ten miles today.
- We have pitstops & toilets available at Mile Markers 1.5, 2.7, 5.4, 6.6, and 7.8
- Today’s shortcut is approximately 6.5 miles and volunteers will direct you
Other Important Information
Parking will be tight at Middleton Park. Plan to walk, ride a bike,golf cart,or carpool with at least 4 people in a car. There will be signs and volunteers to direct you.
What to do when you arrive
- Follow the music to the staging area
- Drop your bag at the Bag Drop. Bag drop will be set up under a tent in the parking lot
- Please be at the start line before 8am. We cannot wait on you!
7:00-7:45AM Music, dancing & games
7:45-7:50 AM Group stretch/warm up
7:50-8AM Welcome, announcements, reminders
8AM START! Survivors will be in the front, leading the way!
The survivor celebration is at 12:30pm today and we encourage everyone to stay through this event. All survivors should be at Middleton Park by 12:15pm. Please wear your survivor shirt and survivor swag (if you like, you can leave all of this in bag drop while you walk).
Get your fingers ready to jump online and reserve your spot for Pledge The Pink 2024
Starts immediately after the 2024 announcement and is not for the faint of heart! Our FlockStars mean business when it comes to salted caramel bars, hot cops, and all our other delicious auction items. Cash and credit cards accepted.
Flamingo Bingo is under the big tent from 7-9pm, where only bingo ticket holders can enter. You must be 18 or older to play bingo. We will play four rounds. Please be seated 15 minutes before the show so we can start on time. Non-ticket holders can join the fun from outside the tent. Everyone is encouraged to dress up and/or wear a fun costume for the evening. Please note that this is an evening for adults and some language may not be suitable for children or those that are easily offended.
Our Merchandise tent will be open from 9:30am-12:30pm at Middleton Park