Daily Registrations are now open
If you have peeps that only want to do a day or two, tell them to head on over here and choose their island(s) ASAP. At $100/day, these babies are gonna go fast.
Our first ever FlockStar cruise sets sail next February. Take a break from the winter and join us for a long weekend as we go to the Bahamas and play with real flamingos!
Your bus transportation from HHI to Fripp (and back) is included in your registration. We strongly advise all out-of-towners to take the buses. If any of our locals plan on carpooling and/or if yall are driving in early that morning from Columbia, Charleston, etc, there will be a limited number of parking spots at Fripp. Please click here and tell us how many people will be in your vehicle so we don’t pay for empty bus seats (these seats cost $30 each so we would rather give that money to the cause vs paying for buses that go unused).
Are you a LoCo/PTP veteran? Do you like to entertain people and play ridiculous games? You’re hired! Go here and sign up to be a bus captain.
Bring Fancy back, yall!
Want to earn a 5th medal and make sure Fancy is back for our big weekend? Click here to join our 477,710 mile journey to the moon and back. This is a group effort and we need your help! You get a medal, a fun magnet, a toned tushi, and the fuzzy feeling knowing your participation helped raise more money for the cause.
The Registrant Resources page is loaded with useful stuff
Don’t forget about our Registrant Resources page on our website. It has lots of good info and links to things you need. Here are some of our favs:
- To join or change your team, simply login to your race registration and edit your team!
- Team rosters are listed and automatically updated everyday
- Check out the Complete 2018 list of registrants to find fellow Flockstars in your area. Train together, carpool, go flamingo shopping, and have fun!
- Fancy graphics and PTP logos are available for yall to use on shirts and any marketing/solicitation stuff you’re doing on our behalf
- Virtual Race Registrants: Did you know you can create an “app” on your phone so you can have easy access to the FlockStar Tracker?
Picture Pack is still available
If you didn’t purchase it when you registered (or if you aren’t sure) go here and edit your registration. Picture Pack is just $20 and it will give you access to literally thousands of this year’s event photos. We’ll give you a button to wear and the photographers will keep their cameras glued to you all weekend long!
Help us welcome our new flockers at the Newbie Zone! If you’ve done LoCo/Pledge the Pink before and you enjoy hazing and silly shenanigans, YOU’RE HIRED!
And, drumroll please….
It’s time to kickoff our FUNdraising Contest & Silent Auction! This year’s fundraising contest is HUGE and we’re going to make things even more fun (and easier) with our special Flocks of Love Silent Auction page on Facebook.
Gather up gift cards, free use of your aunt’s mountain house, super groovy homemade works of art, college football tickets, unused frequent flier miles, and anything else you can get donated.
Then post the items on our auction page and tag everyone you know to bid on it. Feel free to set a minimum reserve bid on anything you offer to the auction.
Interested parties will place bids in the comments, and the highest bid on April 30 will win the prize!
Most items can likely be emailed to the winners (or put in envelope and snail mailed for 40 cents). Other items can be brought to the event and given to the winner there, or if that person is not a registrant, we will collectively figure out how to get the prize to the winner. Note: we will not be shipping any pianos or elephants!
Payment can be made via sending a check to Pledge the Pink Foundation, or if you have set up a fundraising page, we suggest that the winners make their “donations” on your page.
Between you, your fellow flockers, and all of your extended friends and family, this should bring a lot of traffic to the page and allow tons of people to bid on our auction items.
What are the fundraising prizes this year? So glad you asked!
- Raise $100 and score a FlockStar hat or visor
- Raise $500 and win a FlockStar sweatshirt (and the hat/visor)
- Raise $1000 and you’ll get showered with a gorgeous Spartina 449 collection and a bottle of wine from Delicato Vineyards ($250 value)
- Raise $1500 and you get FREE 2019 Pledge the Pink registration (and all the prizes above)!
- Raise $2500 and you’ll get FREE ACCOMMODATIONS for next year’s event (and everything above)!
- Raise $5000 and win a free Cruise on our FlockStar 2019 cruise to the Bahamas (and everything above)!