Welcome to the best darn weekend of your life
The Ultimate Girls Weekend!
October 19 - 22, 2023
Oak Island, NC
Join us for our 4-day, cancer-kicking, bestie-bonding, bling-earning, beach-hopping adventure of a lifetime!
Together, we will run, walk, and crawl 33.1 miles in the search for the cure on beautiful Oak Island, NC.
Pledge the Pink is not about beating the next guy. It’s about challenging yourself. And saving lives. While you have the time of yours!
Come solo and meet 1499 of your new BFFs or gather your entire posse (men included) and make this a friends/family reunion that you’ll never forget.
Push a stroller, take a short cut, stop for drinks, and take loads of selfies along the way.
Included with your registration...
The fun doesn’t stop at the finish lines
We have shenanigans planned all weekend long!
This is a jammed-pack four day weekend but you can do as much or as little as you want, including…
Batten Down the Hatches, Oak Island!
Be part of our inaugural voyage to Oak Island, NC where we’ll explore her hard-packed beaches, and meander along the waterways and boardwalks in search of treasure.
You’ll earn 3 big, beautiful medals and we’ll raise about $750,000. Shiver me timbers!
Oh, and we’re doing a pirate theme for our 2023 event in case you couldn’t tell!
Register before the next price increase...
Included with your registration...
Be part of history as Pledge the Pink reclaims the Guinness World Record!
$100 donation = 1 flamingo = 1 mammogram
The 1st Record
Our 2nd Record
Our 2023 Goal
Helps us raise $750,000 in the fight against breast cancer
We have found that we raise more money by simply not requiring fundraising but even though fundraising is not required, most of our registrants and volunteers end up making a donation or fundraising anyway!
If each of our registrants raised $500, we’d reach our $750,000 goal! Make a donation or create your own custom fundraising page if you want, but you’ll get absolutely no pressure from us.
- Three jaw-droppingly gorgeous courses including two 10-mile courses and one HALF MARATHON!
- Four epic beachfront parties (where you can bring your own cooler packed with refreshing beverages)
- Three honkin’ big, colorful, and way-cool medals
- Half Marathon bragging rights (sorry if we repeat ourselves)
- A swag bag filled to the brim with awesome booty
- 1500 new besties
- Entry to our Golf Cart Parade (real prizes)
- Free downloads to almost 10k professional photos (yes, free pix)
- Beachside boogying and trivia with our very own DJ Alan & the Coconut Heads
- A legendary evening of PJ Karaoke
- Three delicious lunches off of the best food trucks in North Carolina
- Ridiculously funny arts & crafts projects
- A guaranteed selfie with a rather large flamingo
- Half Marathon bucket list item – (insert big pink CHECKMARKS)
The two closest airports are Myrtle Beach, SC (about 70 minutes) and Wilmington, NC (about 45 mins). Check routes and fares to both airports as they each boast different discount airlines in addition to Delta, American, etc.
Don’t forget to use our FlockStar Ride Share facebook group page to find rides and carpool to/from the airports!
X marks the spot, yall!
Oak Island is kind of like your childhood beach memories. Before high rise condos, before resorts, before towering hotels.
Oak Island has none of that. They do however have thousands of gorgeous beach houses available for us: choose one on the ocean or the intracoastal waterway or along the many creeks and marshy areas.
And from everything we’ve seen, you’ll discover noticeably cheaper prices than our previous locations, to boot.
Especially if you book through one of our accommodations sponsors:
– Salt and Sandy Realty
– Better Beach Rentals
– Cancel before March 1 and get a refund minus $50 cancellation fee
– Cancel before July 1 and get a refund minus $100 cancellation fee
– We are unable to issue a refund for cancellations after July 1